((REBLOG IF IT IS OKAY TO COME INTO YOUR INBOX AND SAY THE RANDOMEST SHIT I CAN THINK OF BECAUSE I REALLY WANT TO INTERACT WITH YOU))
Next day photo of my new white ink face tattoo by @temotatts @adornmentpiercibgprivstetattoo. #josetallon #ilovemyjob #grateful #whitetattoo #temoaldrete #adornmentpiercingprivatetattoo
Looks dope Jose!
Happy world goth day!!! wooo. Can’t do much to celebrate but least will listen to my tunes on pandora all day X3~
aaand remember this year’s WGT *sighs*
Last character from the Sailor Moon team : Minako Aino (aka Sailor Venus) ! I always pictured her as the kind of girl who would do enjo kosai ;3
So, she’s the last Sailor Moon character I did, I totally forgot to draw her last year, here goes the 4 other girls to complete the team !
This is realllllllllly weird lmao
This is really NORMAL.
Except we never see it-so it is terrifying and uncomfortable when it happens.
(Mostly because people would laugh or be unkind)
I own a sex shop. Once a woman bled on our chair during an interview. She was horrified and felt ashamed because it was in some way unprofessional. We weren’t bothered. We said ‘what better place to work on being ok with your body than at a feminist sex shop?’
Bleeding is normal and dealing with it is one of the most pervasive ways women are complicit in their silence.
Some men bleed too. How would you react to that? For many men who are Trans the act of bleeding is a security threat.
Fuck off with your lolz.
Reblogging again for above commentary ^^^^^
A lot of things happened the last few days and today my psychologist and then my mother cancelled our dates for this week. Not good >.<
At least …. RAMMSTEIN ON FRIDAY!!!
A Glasgow nightclub has installed a two-way mirror which allows male revellers in private booths to spy on unsuspecting women as they visit the toilet! With no notification or signage anywhere in the venue many female club goers have been left feeling embarrassed and used. Although they do briefly show the mirrors in a promo video, the club has been quickly deleting comments and posts on their social media from club goers trying to alert others to the situation. This is pretty much illegal and hugley violates privacy. Thank you The Shimmy Club for giving us a shiny, new, creative and cool take on objectification.
i’m never leaving my house again, this world is just too fucked up.
gross gross gross gross gross
Good morning disgusting.
- “No space, leave the place” (fingernail test)
- A two way mirror must be set INTO the wall, not placed on top of it.
- If you rap/knock against the mirror, one installed onto a wall (a normal mirror) will make a dull sound, because there’s something behind it. A two-way will have more reverberation.
- Use the flashlight on your phone to shine on the mirror, if it’s a two-way, you’ll be able to see into the other room.
- You can also shield your eyes and see in if you lean up against the glass.
- The room being viewed will have to be brightly lit (10x brighter than the room looking in), so if you’re in a typical dimly lit club bathroom, you’re ok.
boosting the fuck out of this
also this is their not even apology. idk what to call it.
how fucking gross
Base By: Jahrenesis